citrusorbet.bs.com
ORNAMENT EMBELLISH
muneera m mohtar
and call me by that name

Salutations.
Muneera M Mohtar





ADD ONS
where you can link me someplace else.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comFollow muneerabmm on Twitter




affiliates
and this is where I'll link you

FarahHunnie ♥♥♥
Rul ♥♥
KoKo Tres ♥♥♥
DanDan Dos ♥♥♥
Azrina ♥♥♥
Kak Yana ♥♥♥♥
Wirni ♥♥
Impy ♥♥♥♥
Freak ♥♥
Fiiez ♥♥♥
Lokman
Jaja
Zul Director
Ifah DK ♥♥
KK DK ♥♥
Yuss ♥♥
Zari
FarahDillah! ♥♥♥
Suhaimi
Tarah ♥♥
Ummi ICA ♥♥

credits
and just when I say thank you

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





































































(Tuesday, September 15, 2009 / 10:24 AM)

So, I have been baking since 9AM today
supposed to bake right after subuh but I was just too tired

Anyways.
I will be at work later at 3PM.
in the mean time, i'm packing my items for Perth
& baking macaroons at the same time
my goodness. its about 8days more to Perth.
& I'll be there for 2 weeks. really long.
& when I come back, I'll me missing __
2 days of school
your birthday
your NS book-in day
the selatran jalan raya
the homies jalan raya
BUTT. . .
don't worry. souvenirs for those I love :D

I was browsing through some documents in my laptop.
Suddenly came across CandAmity.
and it reminded me of all those that I love.
"this is like, my gosh, the previous one. so emotional."

***

Friends.
they're people who stood by you and sticking up with your worries
people who understands you
sometimes lets you go for reasons thats pretty much a sacrifice.
or can be a personal reason which is just between oneself.
they're not people who stays there to be a model and make you look good, no they're not
you don't make use of your friend and call them your close friend
then just dump one side.
they don't deserve ignorance.
they don't deserve those acts that you put upon.
i wish you stop all this making-do-of-friends-when-you-don't-have-any.
because. . .
I've gone through it & I bet there are a lot more out there whose gone through worst

PS: sorry I have been away, for reasons that I have been unwell & trying to find my soul & my heart. Sorry I have been heartless to you. But you just need to learn a lesson. Karma goes around, yours just struck for awhile, it has not given you the fully treatment. Time will tell.

to those who does not makan chilli then rasa spicy, well, always remember, I love you, a lot. :D
"Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have"