citrusorbet.bs.com
ORNAMENT EMBELLISH
muneera m mohtar
and call me by that name

Salutations.
Muneera M Mohtar





ADD ONS
where you can link me someplace else.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comFollow muneerabmm on Twitter




affiliates
and this is where I'll link you

FarahHunnie ♥♥♥
Rul ♥♥
KoKo Tres ♥♥♥
DanDan Dos ♥♥♥
Azrina ♥♥♥
Kak Yana ♥♥♥♥
Wirni ♥♥
Impy ♥♥♥♥
Freak ♥♥
Fiiez ♥♥♥
Lokman
Jaja
Zul Director
Ifah DK ♥♥
KK DK ♥♥
Yuss ♥♥
Zari
FarahDillah! ♥♥♥
Suhaimi
Tarah ♥♥
Ummi ICA ♥♥

credits
and just when I say thank you

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





































































(Sunday, April 4, 2010 / 8:08 AM)

what does dream really mean?
or do they really tell you something.
like what the elders tells us.

if you dream of
a snake coming towards you, means someone is coming to woo
your teeth fall, means a close relative will pass on

I like it when I dream of something weird and my mum will interpret
her interpretation is funny indeed

dream #1
I dreamt that I slapped love

interpretation
He misses me (I don't know what the link is)

dream #2
In a garden and a huge beetle lands at the edge of my finger and it does not want to come off neither I wanted to look at it. Suddenly, Taufiq was there to remove the beetle

interpretation
I'll face a huge problem in Australia and Taufiq will be there to help me out of it